spanish love poems


Baby girl poems



Baby girl poems tells you about Baby girl poems, quotes, sayings, well wishing dedications, use for greetings cards, scrapbooking, invitations, announcements
baby books from from Mom, Mother, Dad, Grandparents, baby sitter...

***

A little bit of heaven
Drifted down from above -
A handful of happiness,
A heartful of love.
The mystery of life,
So sacred and sweet
The giver of joy
So deep and complete.
Precious and priceless,
So lovable, too
The world's sweetest miracle,
Baby girl, is you.

***

Tiny fingers, tiny toes,
Little itty bitty clothes.
Dresses, ribbons & hair to curl,
We're tickled pink she's having a girl!

***

Ghost Of Your Love

 
Somewhere in the mist,
I can see
a shadow of your face,
staring back at me.

When I close my eyes,
it does not disappear,
everywhere I go,
your singing I still hear.

I can't seem to escape,
the ghost of your love,
no matter where I am,
you're all I'm thinking of.

It's not that I,
should want to forget,
It's only that I haven't
had a moment to mourn yet.

Just let me have a moments rest,
and then, you will see,
you can come if you'd please,
and haunt me for all eternity.

When those tiny fingers curl
So sweetly around your own,
You’ll feel some of the deepest joy
That you've ever known
Because it doesn’t take so long
To understand how much
Your whole life can be transformed
By a baby girl's touch
~Sheena Marie St. Charles

Baby girl poems